Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It was Never About the Oil

Weird Wally has been so pissed about the privatization of Walter Reed Hospital and the Veterans Administration, the Oil Wars in Iraq escaped his attention. But, while looking up Anna Nicole Smith on the Internet, he came across a piece on the King of Zembla blog, that piqued his interest. It’s about big oil and how they might have led us into war purely for the profit motive. But no skin off their backs since their children are set for life and will never have to enlist in an all volunteer military.

The Iraq and Iran Oil Wars, according to the King of Zembla http://simbaud.blogspot.com/2007/03/not-about-oil-pt-mccxliii.html

Coming to your Local Radar Screens soon

http://www.epigeneticsnews.com/2007/03/07/potential-conflict-of-interest-at-niehs/

Trust me,
Weird Wally

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This can't really be true, can it?

Anonymous said...

Are you a dumb shit or what?

Of course it can be true.

Truer then you can ever imaging.

But that is for you to figure out.

Ballssack

Anonymous said...

I was not born into a rich family and have had to make my way without any help.

But in order to go to college, I had to enlist.

And that was just before I got screwed.

I've been home for almost three weeks now, and I am hearing talk that I may go back to Iraq sooner then they promised me.

What the fuck is up with that?

Anonymous said...

Seems like George Bush is trying to privatize science.