Sunday, June 10, 2007

Part 2: An Interview With the Colonel - 2007: “When we were up to our asses in alligators, it was hard to remember that our primary mission was to drain the swamp.”

And, according to the Colonel, “there was no need to drain the swamp in the first damn place!”

WW: Are you saying we went to war on a bullshit tip from from Dick Cheney and his minions?

TC: Although I hate it when I agree with PBS or NPR, PBS got it 100% right.


The Colonel’s eyes look past WW to the entrance of the bar as a very sexy woman walks in.

But when WW turns back to talk with the Colonel, he is gone. A hastily written note on a bar-room napkin is the only memento that WW has of his meeting with the Colonel.

“I’ll be in touch, asshole,” wrote the Colonel. “Meanwhile, please be advised that you need to keep your eyes on the prize, and you just blinked.

"Trust me,
the Colonel"

To be continued at a later date...

Trust me,
Weird Wally

No comments: