Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weird Wally Freaks-Out


Until recently, Weird Wally has been in hog heaven cuz all of us real Americans; those who don’t hate (or try not to) have been blessed with two candidates who might get elected and change our depressing and hateful lives...

But something happened. If Obama is the Democratic Candidate, Hillary has given the McCain folks the perfect sound bite for national elections when she said that John McCain was more qualified to be president then Barack Obama.

And then, a person very close to Hillary said that were Obama not black, he would not be running for president. As an African American, I am very much offended by what your very close friend said. It’s like I don’t deserve anything I might have accomplished because I am African American and I got a few beaks?

Hillary, I am getting to know you via your words and deeds as you run for world leader. And I don’t like what I see and hear.

Please understand that Barack Obama is not a neo-con (neocon) Republican and means you no personal harm.

So why are you acting like such a shit?

Trust me on this,
Weird Wally

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!

Why are you being such a shit, Hillary?

Anonymous said...

Do not be fooled by this N-Word Jive talking fool. Obama is still a Muslim and will kill Christians.

turtlemoon said...

Give Hillary a break, she is in a political race and fighting for her party's nomination, which she did not expect. She is doing what she needs to do. What she is saying is far less vitriolic than what Obama will face with McCain. Obama needs to be prepared for what the Republican dogs will throw into the ring. While I agree with what the minister says, most of America does not, and this needs to be brought out into the open. Democrats have to be prepare to back up Obama when the presidential race hits the nastiness that McCain will throw out. So, let's deal with it now and find out if that is what the Democrats want to do and how Obama can handle it. Do the Democratics like his skin color, yes. Do they want the culture and different world view that Black people bring? Lets see....

Unknown said...

Webcam said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Hi Webcam...

Although I don't understand your language,I think I might understand your sincerity. I have added you to my blogroll and would appreciate a summary of where your site is coming from so that I might get beyond the fact the fact that I only speak English...sorry.. :-(